This is a great trumpet for both the beginning student or for someone looking to step up to the next level. This was my second trumpet, after learning on a loaned one initially as a student. I've had it for 11 years, but it's remained fairly dormant for the last 8-9 years since I left High School and ceased lessons.
It's in good condition and produces a great, warm tone. I played in Big Band, Concert and Jazz bands all with great results with this horn.
- Brass all over w/ chrome valve pipes.
- Tiny dent on the bell
- Polish worn away on #2 valve pipe
- Polish worn away in small, separate areas on Trumpet
- Thumb slide
- #3 valve slide spit valve
- x2 7C mouthpieces included (polish is worn on both)
- Includes large, fantastic Jupiter Trumpet Case w/ two handles
- Includes my old Trumpet Cleaning kit